Just did a massive 6 week sprint and got a ton of stuff done as follows:
- Improved instructions at the start of the game.
- Capture point art and capture visuals/effects.
- Arrows pointing to current objectives within the game.
- Tons of bug fixes and other small improvements.
- Player squash on jump.
- Usernames are beneath player feet now.
- Players move slower if carrying a ball.
- Gun reload and new sound effects.
- Air drag with max fall velocity.
- Bullet hit indicators on walls and ground.
- Removed ball gravity.
- Invincibility for 3 seconds after spawn w/ sprite flicker.
- Players carry ball on back instead of head now.
- Muzzle flash on gun fire.
- Player death animation and permanent corpse.
- Reduced bullet accuracy.
- Players get knocked back after getting hit with a bullet.
- Players get knocked back after shooting their gun.
- Rule of 3 camera positioning.
- Gun lag when jumping and moving.
- Gun kickback movement when firing.
- Bullet shells.
- Players explode when they die.
- Explosion flash.
- Explosion smoke.
- Improved end of game experience.
- Player shirt colors now correspond to their spawn point color.
I am going to add new screen shots and videos of the game-in-action to the itch.io page next week when I get back on a computer that is capable of doing in-game screen recordings.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.