A downloadable game for Windows
Join our weekly tournaments for a chance to win $10.00!
We have two tournaments every Friday @ 7:00 PM GMT and 7:00 PM PST. Join our Discord and type !enter-eu or !enter-us into our "general" channel to enter the respective tournament!
Netblast is a 2D free-to-play online arena-shooter that currently offers two game modes as follows:
- Deathmatch (DM):
- Up to four players can join a map and whoever gets 10 kills first wins.
- Team Deathmatch (TDM)
- Up to four players, divided into 2 teams, and first team that gets 10 kills wins.
We are strongly influenced by Quake 2 multiplayer deathmatch (i.e. simple, fast paced, action packed, and fun). Our ultimate goal is to create an eSports competitive game with people playing professionally against each other in tournaments and arenas around the world.
Netblast can be played on a local network (e.g, home or office) or between computers in different areas of the world over the Internet.
The game was created by Kevin Bikhazi, Abel Korsmit, and Juhani Junkala. The engine was built from scratch in C++ so that we could add the most advanced and compelling features as quickly as possible.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Crosshairs and Higher Visibility PickupsMar 05, 2019
- Elo Ranking SystemMar 01, 2019
- Crash Fix, New Music, Knock Back, SMG Fix, Screen Shake, Melee Fix, Bug FixesFeb 17, 2019
- Animated Backgrounds, Ambient Music, MiscellaneousFeb 16, 2019
- Spectator Smooth Camera and Spectator Player TrackingFeb 07, 2019
- Gun AimFeb 06, 2019
- Health & Shield Bars, Laser Sight, Bug FixesFeb 04, 2019
- Lighting Toggle, Extra Blood & Guts, Bouncy Grenade, Double Jump, New BlingJan 31, 2019