A downloadable game for Windows
Join our weekly tournaments for a chance to win $10.00!
We have two tournaments every Friday @ 7:00 PM GMT and 7:00 PM PST. Join our Discord and type !enter-eu or !enter-us into our "general" channel to enter the respective tournament!
Netblast is a 2D free-to-play online arena-shooter that currently offers two game modes as follows:
- Deathmatch (DM):
- Up to four players can join a map and whoever gets 10 kills first wins.
- Team Deathmatch (TDM)
- Up to four players, divided into 2 teams, and first team that gets 10 kills wins.
We are strongly influenced by Quake 2 multiplayer deathmatch (i.e. simple, fast paced, action packed, and fun). Our ultimate goal is to create an eSports competitive game with people playing professionally against each other in tournaments and arenas around the world.
Netblast can be played on a local network (e.g, home or office) or between computers in different areas of the world over the Internet.
The game was created by Kevin Bikhazi, Abel Korsmit, and Juhani Junkala. The engine was built from scratch in C++ so that we could add the most advanced and compelling features as quickly as possible.
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Genre||Action, Platformer, Shooter|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, deathmatch, Multiplayer, online, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Crash Fix, New Music, Knock Back, SMG Fix, Screen Shake, Melee Fix, Bug Fixes4 days ago
- Animated Backgrounds, Ambient Music, Miscellaneous6 days ago
- Spectator Smooth Camera and Spectator Player Tracking15 days ago
- Gun Aim16 days ago
- Health & Shield Bars, Laser Sight, Bug Fixes17 days ago
- Lighting Toggle, Extra Blood & Guts, Bouncy Grenade, Double Jump, New Bling22 days ago
- Player Levels, Extra Coins, Auto Arm Level, Secure Updates, New Website SEO24 days ago
- Bug Fixes26 days ago