A downloadable game for Windows
Netblast is a free-to-play eSports arena shooter that currently offers two game modes as follows:
- Deathmatch (DM):
- Up to four players can join a map and whoever gets 10 kills first wins.
- Team Deathmatch (TDM)
- Up to four players divided in 2 teams and first team that gets 10 kills wins.
We are strongly influenced by Quake 2 multiplayer deathmatch (i.e. simple, fast paced, action packed, and fun). Our ultimate goal is to create an eSports competitive game with people playing professionally against each other in tournaments and arenas around the world.
Netblast can be played on a local network (e.g, home or office) or between computers in different areas of the world over the Internet.
The game was created by Kevin Bikhazi, Abel Korsmit, Michael Lubker, and Juhani Junkala. The engine was built from scratch in C++ (yes, it was impossibly hard).
We have US and EU tournaments every Friday with $10.00 prizes each time. Simply join our Discord channel and type either !enter-us or !enter-eu to enter the next active tournament.
Join our Discord channel here to communicate with our developers, communicate with our community, and setup games:
Check out our live development stream on Twitch broadcasting daily:
Follow game progress on our devlog here:
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Genre||Action, Platformer, Shooter|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, deathmatch, Multiplayer, online, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Fixed Crashes, Auto-Spawn, Cancel Buttons, Level Rotation, Arrows, and Colorized...9 days ago
- Coin Collection, Auto Spawn, Chat at Victory Screen, Escape to Close Menu, Bull...22 days ago
- Map Rotation23 days ago
- Freeze, Crashes, and Bug Fixes31 days ago
- Team Deathmatch and The Rising Level40 days ago
- Player Twitch, SMG Fire Stuck, and Click to Chat43 days ago
- Location Arrows, Hit Points, Announcer Sounds, Bug Fixes44 days ago
- Password Reset, Custom Controls, and Multiple Improvements and Bug Fixes50 days ago