A downloadable game for Windows
Netblast is a free-to-play eSports arena shooter that currently offers one game mode as follows:
- Deathmatch (DM):
- Up to four players can join a map and whoever gets 10 kills first wins.
We are strongly influenced by Quake 2 multiplayer deathmatch (i.e. simple, fast paced, action packed, and fun). Our ultimate goal is to create an eSports competitive game with people playing professionally against each other in tournaments and arenas around the world.
Netblast can be played on a local network (e.g, home or office) or between computers in different areas of the world over the Internet.
The game was created by Kevin Bikhazi, Abel Korsmit, Michael Lubker, and Juhani Junkala. The engine was built from scratch in C++ (yes, it was impossibly hard).
We have US and EU tournaments every Friday with $10.00 prizes each time. Simply join our Discord channel and type either !enter-us or !enter-eu to enter the next active tournament.
Join our Discord channel here to communicate with our developers, communicate with our community, and setup games:
Check out our live development stream on Twitch broadcasting daily:
Follow game progress on our devlog here:
|Published||Feb 02, 2018|
|Genre||Action, Platformer, Shooter|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, deathmatch, Multiplayer, online, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Sounds and Bug Fixes5 days ago
- New Sounds, Performance, AFK Fix, Kill List, Control Hints, and New GUI Colors5 days ago
- New SMG Gun11 days ago
- Epic Version! HQ Bay, New Sounds/Music, Company Logo/Splash Screen, TwitchCon13 days ago
- The Ruins Map45 days ago
- Light Culling45 days ago
- Server Slowdown, AFK Tweaks, Random Map Objects, Gun Swap, and Contra Easter Egg46 days ago